Friday, April 5, 2013

Baby Scott 19 Weeks


Welcome back!  Hope you all had a great week!
This week brings lots of painful body parts moving!!!  Oh the joys!
Excited for next week.  We have our ultrasound!  CAN'T wait!!!

So what do you think Baby Scott will be???  Boy or Girl???

Today in MN the sun was shinning and the temp was about 44 degree's outside.  The snow is almost melted.  There are still large pile from the plows.  But we are starting to see the brave soles out on their motorcycles!  

How far along? 19 Weeks 3 days
Maternity clothes? still hanging on to my pre-baby clothes... we'll see how long I can last 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping good...dreams came back this week
Miss Anything? Nothing to bad this week
Movement: Nothing major.  Dr said it could take up to 22 weeks to feel the movement.  I hope it is sooner than later.  I can forsure feel the movement of my body changing...OUCH!
Food cravings: Pie, Cupcakes, Mambo's, Sour Patch Kids, Chocolate...I found myself on the food channel today watching a show title "sweets"... yeah that wasn't a good idea!!!  
Anything making you queasy or sick: cold meat or leftovers
Best moment this week: Knowing that the baby can now hear us talking and can hear music.  Tony LOVES music, so I hope baby will too!  
Have you started to show yet: Yep, the bump is rocking!
Gender prediction: at this point, we just want our baby to be healthy :)  We will be happy with whatever god has chosen for us
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy
Looking forward to: April will be a very busy month with LOTS of celebrations!  This weekend kicks off 1 of 3 parties we have.  Excited to see my Aunt Barb at Brittani's bridal shower on Sunday.  I haven't seen her since Christmas, and since then, we got engaged and found out about baby!  It will be great to see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment