Thursday, March 28, 2013

Baby Scott 18 weeks


Happy Easter Week! May all of you have a great weekend that is spent with friends and family!
It's March 28th and there is still LOTS of snow on the ground here in MN.  It's melting, but not fast enough!  Thanks for stopping by and thanks for all of your support!



How far along? 18 Weeks 2 days
Maternity clothes? Starting but only have a few things.   
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping good...actually, I could use a nap right about now!
Miss Anything? sushi :(  Looking forward to our trip to
Charleston to have great seafood!  Hopefully that will take the edge off!
Movement: There's a "maybe" I felt it.  Monday afternoon at my parents I felt a little something and then yesterday it came back with a lot more movement... so maybe!!!  or it was just gas...
Food cravings: SWEETS!
Anything making you queasy or sick: public bathrooms are worse now... gross!!!
Best moment this week: This afternoon I was able to spend time with my mom.  She talked about when she was pregnant and heard great stories!  Love those times!
Have you started to show yet: Yep, the bump is rocking!
Gender prediction: Still split between boy and girl...weird, I know... I have a 50/50 chance at being right...
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy
Looking forward to: Just 1 more day and Tony and I get to see Bella and Jayden and the rest of Tony's Family!  This weekend, Tony and I will become godparents to Isabelle and Jayden.  We couldn't be more proud and excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment