Sunday, April 21, 2013

Baby Scott 21 weeks

Hello Everyone!  This week has been a little crazy, but here is Week #21~ We have had so much happen this week!  I added a bunch of pictures!
Hope you all have a great week!!!

How far along? 21 Weeks 5 days
Maternity clothes? Couldn't take it anymore...I now rock the maternity jeans!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Dreams, Dreams, Dreams...I dream every night and I remember most of them.  
Miss Anything? Nothing this week
Movement: Lots of movement.  Happy to have that feeling
Food cravings: Gummy Bears...notice the empty bag... it was a sad day

Anything making you queasy or sick: cold meat or leftovers
Best moment this week: Listening to music with the baby and then have it dance around :)
Have you started to show yet: Yep, the bump is rocking!
Gender prediction: I'm split.  Somedays I call it a girl and other's I call it a boy...
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy
Looking forward to: We are off to our 4th Scentsy Incentive Trip!  Can't wait to spend time with Tony and other Scentsy Family Members!  We are headed to Charleston SC!!!  I just hope there is NO snow.  It can be 50's and I would be 100% ok with that, as long as there is no snow!



Birthday Party!!! Grandpa James (95) and Grandma Marcy (94) and we also celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary!  We are so lucky! 


All of the Goenner's at the Birthday Party!!!



April 18th 2013- snow storm that dumped 8" of heavy
white SNOW!!!  
NO MORE SNOW!!!  We have had our share!
This was the morning of April 19th 2013- All area schools were closed :)


Nacho was hiding from all of the snow!!!  But she still wanted to say HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment