Sunday, May 5, 2013

Baby Scott 23 Weeks

Hello Everyone!

Wow!  These last two weeks have flown by!  Tony and I were in Charleston, SC for a week on an all expense paid incentive trip with Scentsy Family.  This was my 4th free trip and Tony's 3rd, and I would have to say, it was one of the best trips we have been on!  We are so lucky to have the opportunities that we do with Scentsy.   The thing I learned most on this trip is to relax, everything will work out and to LAUGH!!!  Often times I get so caught up in the hustle and the bustle that I forget to live each day to the best it could be and I haven't laughed that much in a very LONG time!  Thank you, Aimee, Patrick, Diane, and Doug  for teaching me life lessons that I should know already.  And Thanks to all of our new Scentsy family friends!  Scentsy is not all about money, it's about the people that I would have never meet if I wasn't with Scentsy!  It's about the relationships that can form in the matter of days, that will last a lifetime!!!

This week I hope that you find time to laugh and to find something that makes your heart happy!  Take time for yourself and your relationships!



How far along? 23 Weeks 5 days
Maternity clothes? a little of both!   I LOVE my maternity jeans!!! 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sounds sleepers....loving my naps in the afternoons
Miss Anything? Nothing to bad this week
Movement: Lots of movement!  Baby LOVE music and the sound of Tony voice.  Thats when I feel the most movement
Food cravings: Anything sounds good.  except Tacos or ground beef...it has a sour taste to me right now... We eat alot of taco's... so I hope that goes away soon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: cold meat or leftovers
Best moment this week:  Meeting Mr. Carter Sherwood!  I can't wait for our baby to meet Carter and for them to be good friends!
Have you started to show yet: Yep, the bump is rocking and it's getting bigger!!!
Gender prediction: It's hard to say.  The more people I talk with the more confused I get with "guessing" 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy
Looking forward to: To having a slower week this week.  The last 2 have been so busy...I'm pooped!



We skipped over 22 weeks, seeing we were on our trip :)




Angel Oak Tree- 300-400 year old tree.  This was a site to see!  It was so  peaceful

At Magnolia plantation 



Scentsy Dinner at the plantation




Angee Johnson and I

Hey Baby!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment