Friday, June 14, 2013

29 weeks Baby Scott


Hello!  Thanks for stopping by!  I know I missed a week, but life gets to be a bit busy!
Hope you all have a great week!  Just a few more days until we are 30 weeks!!!  And then the countdown begins! 


How far along? 29 Weeks 4 days
Maternity clothes? mostly
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not much this week- I have a cold and I am not able to get comfortable
Miss Anything? I miss seeing my feet...
Movement: TONS of movement.  I was getting kicked during this weeks photo!
Food cravings: Sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: a salad that I used to crave was thrown out because it didn't taste good at all anymore.  
Best moment this week:  Seeing Jayden and Bella...Tony's Nephew and Niece!  It's so fun to spend time with them!  Makes me want to be a mom even more!
Gender prediction: I don't even know anymore... 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? It might just stay in...fingers crossed
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy go lucky! 
Looking forward to: Meeting the newest grandchild on Tony's side!  Cooper Charles was born on June 13th.  Ashley and Baby are doing well.  He just couldn't wait any longer.  He was about 4 weeks early.  May god watch over him and continue to help him grow big and strong!  That was the 1st of 4 of us that are having babies within 6 mos of eachother.  My brother and Sister in law are next...they are due June 26th.  I can't wait to love on these babies!!!


Jayden age 3, picked his outfit out all by himself!  I think he did a great job!  

Bella Helping Uncle Tony with his hat!

It was hard to get them to sit in one place,  yet to have them look at the camera!  Bella's 1st tutu- wonder where she got that from?

Uncle Tony getting a kiss...it was hard for her to do that with an action figure in her month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment