Sunday, June 23, 2013

Baby Scott 30 weeks

Hello and happy weekend is near!  We hope you had a great week so far!

The weather here in MN is great.  We have finally hit some hot days.  80's to 90's for the weekend!  Now if I need to find a swimsuit with coverage so I can use our pool before baby comes! 

Cooper, our little nephew that was born last week, 5 weeks early, is doing much better in the last two days.  He is breathing on his own.  Had his first feeding was this week and he is being such a little fighter!  So happy that he will be able to go home soon to be with mom, dad and big bro and big sis!  So grateful he is doing better!  I just can't wait to hold him!!!! 


How far along? 30 Weeks 5 days
Maternity clothes? mostly
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep- you mean baby play time... It has started to become very uncomfortable
Miss Anything? Sushi and being able to tie my tennis shoes... that's a work out! 
Movement: TONS of movement.  I think baby is up and kicking more than sleeping
Food cravings: Sweets and if anyone talks about food... then I want we are talking about
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing that I can think of this week
Best moment this week:  All of the movement has been crazy but yet it is fun to see.  
Gender prediction: I went and googles old wives tales... I'm about 40/60 towards one way... Which do you think it is??? 
Labor Signs: No- but, Braxton hicks contractions are NO FUN!!!! 
Belly Button in or out? I spoke to soon... Each day it get a little worse
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Sad then happy, excited then sad... Wow these hormones are crazy! 
Looking forward to: this weekend we have dinner plans with great friends who are also having a baby!!!  And my little cousin's grad party!  Crazy to see boys all grown up.  Just 1 of 5 still in high school! 



No comments:

Post a Comment