Thursday, May 30, 2013

Baby Scott 27 weeks


Hello!  And we meet again!
Hope you are having a great week!

We had a Dr appt yesterday and it hit both Tony and I that this baby is going to be here sooner than later.  As we were done with the appt,  Dr say's "see you in 3 weeks for your 30 week appt."  WHAT- 30 weeks- that's only 10 weeks until we are due!!!  WOW!  That went so fast!!!  I know people say that it "flies by"  but really....only 13 weeks or less and we will be parents!!!  WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! 


How far along? 27 Weeks 3 days
Maternity clothes? mostly
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping well and having crazy dreams.  
Miss Anything? I miss being able to walk up our 3 flights of stairs without stopping half way because I need a break, after 2 flights. 
Movement: I'm starting to pick up on certain times of the day when baby is active and when it is sleeping :) Right now I'm getting kicked :)
Food cravings: Milkshakes
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing that I can think of this week
Best moment this week:  I passed my glucose test!!!!  YEA!!!  Healthy baby!!!
Gender prediction: I don't even know anymore... 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? in for the most part....I might be able to hold out a little longer!  YES!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Lots of tears this week!  These hormones are crazy!
Looking forward to: in a few weeks we are headed to WI to see Tony's Family!  I can't wait to see everyone!  Bella, our little niece gave us a scare yesterday.  I just want to go over there right now and hug and kiss her!  Everything has turned out good in the end. 
This week another highlight- I hit the 20 "extra" lbs... never thought I would feel this good with the extra baby weight!  


I'm so lucky to have some very special people in my life.  And I owe it all to Scentsy!  I know I have said this before...but really, I'm truly blessed and thankful!  The people that Tony and I have been able to meet, would have never happened if it wasn't for this great opportunity!  It's not just about warmers, wax, chocolate, and fashion.   It's about the people that are now in our lives!  

Baby Scott received a package in the mail yesterday.  It was from my Scentsy friend, Pam.  Pam and I meet back in 2010 at Director Boot Camp.  We met at the Corp office on fall day in Boise, ID and have been friends ever since.  I don't get to see my "big sister" Pam very often but I'm so lucky to call her my friend!

Pam lives in Plain City, UT and We live in Sartell, MN- Miles apart, but it never feels like that!!!  Thankful for you Pam!  Thanks for sitting by me in Joal's Training!!!  So lucky to have you in our life!!!  And Nacho even loves the new blanket, bibs, and burp cloths!  Thank you so much for the gift!!!  

If you have ever thought of a business opportunity... today is the day!  Don't look back a year from now and wish you would have signed up then. Click here to join us!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment