Monday, July 8, 2013

Baby Scott 32 Weeks

Happy DAY!


Hope you are having a great day!  Baby is growing and everything is going well!  Summer can be such a busy time for those of us who live in MN when we only get about 3 months of great weather!  We tend to slam everything in to these months.  So my post are fewer than normal...

Slowly but surly we are getting ready for the arrival of Baby Scott!  We have been working with Nacho on where she can and can not take a cat nap, we say BABY a whole lot more around her, hoping that she will be ok once baby comes homes!

We are having Dr appt about every two weeks.  Baby and I are measuring right on track and the heart beat is fast and strong!  Soon we will go every week until the baby has a birthday!


How far along? 32 Weeks 6 days
Maternity clothes? mostly Maternity
Stretch marks? No, not at this point :)
Sleep: the last two weeks have been good.  I hope it continues!
Miss Anything? sitting on the floor and being able to get up, the stairs are still killer and with the heat...yuk!!! 
Movement: TONS of movement.  Nothing like seeing your stomach get stretched out and in ways I never thought were possible by the little person!
Food cravings: Nothing too bad this week. Onion Rings sounds good and it's only 8:30am in the morning...
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing that I can think of this week
Best moment this week:  We have had a few these past two weeks!  My Brother, Brent and Sister in law, Kim welcomed their baby girl, Tenely Ann on 6-28-13.  She is so cute and I'm totally in love with her!  My little nephew Nathan Celebrated his 1st birthday on July 6th!  He is such a pumpkin and we are so lucky to have him in our lives!  Love him to pieces!!!!  Baby Cooper came home from the hospital about a weeks ago and is doing well!  LOTS of GREAT moments with our families these past two weeks!  I can't wait to meet Cooper... just a few more weeks!
Gender prediction: No clue.  I purchased some items at a craft sale, that are SUPER cute- I hope we get to use them! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? mostly in...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've had really bad mood swing lately!  I've had enough of the hormones! 
Looking forward to: This week we travel for our Scentsy Convention!  This will be the baby's first one!    It will be nice to spend time with my Scentsy Family that will gather from all across the US in one spot!  We hope we get to see everyone!!! Scentsy will also revel the NEW catalogs for fall/winter for all 3 brands!!!  Can't wait to share it with all of you next week when we get back!!!

See you at 34 weeks!!!  



Jess Kollman Beckman and I!  Jess and I went to high school together!  We have been doing dinner date within the last year and it's been fun reconnecting with each other!  Jess and Joe had a baby Boy on July 1st!  

Birthday Boy Nathan playing with his new toys!  

Tenley Ann 6-28-13 6lb 9oz 19" long.  Auntie's little snuggle bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment