Thursday, July 25, 2013

Baby Scott 35 Weeks


Hello and Happy DAY to you!  Hope you are having a great week!  Thanks for coming back to my blog!  When I started this blog back in February, I didn't realize how much fun and how much I would like doing a blog.  It is work and sometimes we rush to take the pictures, but I'm so glad I did it and I have the pictures to go back and to look at!  Now that we are coming close to an end, I'll have to think of another fun topic to blog about!  Looking back you can really see the changes that have happened in the last 8 months!  

Have a great day and be grateful for the life that you have!  

How far along? 35 Weeks 2 days---- only 34 more days to go!!!
Maternity clothes? mostly Maternity
Stretch marks? Nope- I'm pretty proud of this!
Sleep: this week has been so so.  One night I went to the sofa because I just couldn't get comfortable.
Miss Anything? This week I would have to say, I want my body back...Don't get me wrong, I love carrying a big basketball in my tummy, but my back is killing me!  I can only sit at my desk for a short period of time before I have sharp pain's in my back and above my ribcage.  
Movement: Lots and lots of movement
Food cravings: Ben and Jerry's- Midnight snack and A&W watermelon shushes!!!  YUM!!! I wish I could have a shushes machine at my house!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing that I can think of this week- but my nose is still strong as ever and I can smell everything really well!  So Thankful Scentsy still smells good to me!!!
Best moment this week:  Getting more things ready for the baby and getting a letter yesterday from the clinic that everything is normal from our ultrasound last Thursday!   #doubleYAY!
Gender prediction: No clue.  I keep saying "him" when we talk about baby... but then I also say "her" or we talk to Nacho about her Sister coming to stay with her.
Labor Signs: nothing this week, so far!
Belly Button in or out? mostly in...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very emotional... 
Looking forward to: I'm dying to know what we are going to have.  A little Baby Boy or a little Baby Girl!  I think I will be finding out for the next baby we have.  This is way harder on me than I would have ever thought!



What do you think we are having?  Please post on my Facebook page!  And how about Names... do you have any suggestions?  We would love to here it!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Great blog Ann! My wife and I had a baby boy last Friday. Liam Michael Sigler. We couldn't be happier. Its going to be fun to see what you have. The next few weeks will be interesting. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David! Yes the next few weeks will be interesting! Can't wait to hold my little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann,

    I am so so happy for you! I think you will have a baby GIRL! Boy Names: Toby, Caleb, Aden, Sam and Alex! Girl Names: Josie, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Avery! Looking forward to seeing you at the Baby Shower!!!

    ReplyDelete