Friday, August 2, 2013

Baby Scott 36 Weeks


Hello and Happy Day to you!
The weeks are flying by and we ONLY have 4 weeks left before Baby is Due!!!  Wow- it feels like yesterday that we just found out we are having a baby!  


We were so lucky to have Allison Olmscheid take maternity photos this past weekend.  We had so much fun!  Allison and I met 7 years ago when she was a junior in High School on the Sartell Dance Team and I was her coach.  Coaching and teaching dance has brought so many amazing people in my life.   Coaching to me was never about the WIN, to me is was more about the team of ladies I was surrounded with.  I was able to inspire young women and watch them grow into amazing adults!  That to be was and is the best part of coaching, the kids!  Allison was the 1st one to give me the thumbs up on Tony the 1st day he meet the team.  I will never forget that day!!!  

 Allison is a true blessing and is SO talented!!!  She was able to capture 170 some pictures of my little bump!  Thank you Allison, both Tony and I love the pictures!!!  We couldn't be happier with how they turned out!  I'm so lucky to have you as a friend!


Little Baby Scott
How far along? 36 Weeks 3 days
Maternity clothes? mostly Maternity
Stretch marks? Nope- I'm pretty proud of this!
Sleep: Dreams are coming back and I have about 5 pillows around me just to make it comfy!
Miss Anything? Being able to take long walks at night with Tony.  I'm not able to make it very far anymore.
Movement: Lots and lots of movement
Food cravings: SWEETS!  It's really bad this week!  And Cheetoe's.  YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing that I can think of this week- but my nose is still strong as ever and I can smell everything really well!  So thankful Scentsy still smells good to me!!!
Best moment this week:  Walking in to my Dr appt this week with only 4 more weeks to go.  I'm still measuring small but Dr is totally ok with that because of my size.   I'm totally ok with not having a 8 pound baby :)  Baby is around 5 1/2lbs to 6lbs right now.
Gender prediction: No clue.  
Labor Signs: Contractions every once in a while. 
Belly Button in or out? It's like me little timer...each day it pops out a little more
Wedding rings on or off? Just now, it is hard to push on, but I can get it on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very emotional... 
Looking forward to: My Baby Shower is this weekend!  I'm so looking forward to seeing my friends and family!  I hope I have enough time to chat with everyone!!! Super excited that most of Tony's family will be taking the trip to come as well!!!  I can't wait to meet Mr. Cooper and to see everyone!!!  

Nacho will always be our 1st baby!













Sept 1st 2013- Scentsy will be Launching into NEW Markets!  Be the 1st to join in these two countries!!!!
Do you have a friend or family member that would love an opportunity to grow with a great company?  Contact me for more info!
Ann Goenner
320-420-8228
Independent SuperStar Director






1 comment:

  1. Anne--you put the glow in glow for expectant moms--so happy for you and Tony. Will be looking for more updates as your last days fly by!

    ReplyDelete