Saturday, August 17, 2013

Baby Scott 38 Weeks

15...14...13...12...11...10!!!

The count down has begun!  We are so close to having this baby, but yet 10 days if not longer!!!
I really didn't think that I would go this long.  I thought forsure I would go early... guess not!  Baby is making up it's own mind.  I use I have to start to get used to that!

I'm starting to get VERY uncomfortable.  Can't bend down to pick something up off the floor...having a very hard time sitting or standing at any length of time... the stairs in our appt are KILLER!  Oh the things you do for your baby!

Next Dr appt is Wednesday Aug 21st- which is also the next FULL moon... I have heard crazy stories about full moon babies!!!  So you never know!
We are also getting close to Tony's Birthday, August 25th, which he would love for the baby to be born on his birthday... but we'll see!!!


Little Baby Scott
How far along? 38 Weeks 5 days
Maternity clothes? mostly Maternity
Stretch marks? Nope- I'm pretty proud of this!
Sleep: getting lots of it.  The advice that I hear is to rest up as much as you can before baby comes
Miss Anything? nothing extra special this week.  
Movement: Still having lots of movement which is very uncomfortable these days.  Baby has got to be running out of room.  
Food cravings: SWEETS!  Lemon Meringue Blizzard from the DQ was my treat of the week!  YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Taco's or anything beef
Best moment this week:  Tonight since we are not having a baby we are headed to Brainerd to hang out with great friends!  Looking forward to just having some laughs and relaxing!
Gender prediction: No clue.  
Labor Signs: Contractions are starting to come on...but they don't last very long.- Still the same this week- this are starting to move...just not fast enough
Belly Button in or out? it keeps popping out more each day
Wedding rings on or off? I have to put it on right away in the morning...or it doesn't go on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very emotional... 
Looking forward to: Seeing my baby!!!



Nacho wanted to help...but the chalk board paint wasn't dry...so that's where there are little spot of PINK everywhere!  She also has chalk board paint on her paw and tail.  She is so helpful!




Scentsy will be Launching into NEW Markets!  Be the 1st to join in these 5 countries!!!!
Opening September 1st 2013
Mexico
Australia
Poland
Opening October 1st 2013
France
Spain


Do you have a friend or family member that would love an opportunity to grow with a great company?  Contact me for more info!
Ann Goenner
320-420-8228
Independent SuperStar Director

No comments:

Post a Comment