Friday, August 30, 2013

Baby Scott 40 weeks


Well-  Here we are- 40 weeks.  I never thought I would make it this far.  Just a  few weeks ago the Dr. just wanted me to get to 37 weeks... and now a month later, we made it!  The full 40 weeks and then some.
We had a Dr appointment this morning.  Everything is going well.  We have a great plan for next Tuesday!  If baby doesn't come on it's own...then we will start to help it!  Sept 3rd could be Baby Scott's Birthday!  or it could come on Auntie Kim's Birthday on Sept 1st... and wouldn't that be crazy if we go into labor on Labor Day.... wouldn't that be something...


Little Baby Scott
How far along? 40 Weeks 3 days
Maternity clothes? mostly Maternity
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: This week has been a little tough.  I've had to get up to pee more often than usual.  I think it is getting me ready for night feedings :)
Miss Anything? just about everything.  
Movement: It's got to be getting tight in there.  Movement is a little less than what it used to be.  Dr said that was very typical! 
Food cravings: Anything and Everything!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Taco's or anything beef
Best moment this week:  This is a hard one...My mind has been on Baby all week...wondering when it will come into this world.  
Gender prediction: One day I'm thinking girl, then someone random person will ask, "when is that baby boy due"... so I have no clue  
Labor Signs: Some- they just don't last.  We have an induction date set- Tuesday Sept 3rd will be the day if baby doesn't come on it's own this weekend!
Belly Button in or out? it's out
Wedding rings on or off? I have to put it on right away in the morning...or it doesn't go on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mood swings are about gone, but still emotional, happy and excited more than anything!
Looking forward to: 4 more days until I get to hold my baby!!!!  We can't wait!


This is the LAST time going to the Dr withOUT a baby!  Last prenatal check up 8-30-13!!!  Next time we are at this building, we will have a baby!!!!  Excited!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment