Tuesday, February 26, 2013

August 2013

Tony and I are proud to let everyone know that we will have a little bundle of joy at the end of August!

Both Dad and Mom are VERY excited!  We didn't think everything would happen at once, but God had a different plan for us!

We took a test on Dec 25th and it was positive.  Then we took another just to make sure.  That was one of the hardest secrets I have ever had to keep... as we were together with my family all day on Christmas day.


Wedding planning it still happening, but we just know that we are going to hold off for the until October of 2014.


Nacho is excited to be a big sister.  I was off on my days at my first appt, but we now have a Due Date of Aug 27th.  That day is 2 days after Tony's birthday and it also Grandma Penny's (Tony's Mom)  Birthday!

 This past weekend we were able to see my Goddaughter and good friend Erin and Cory Walquist!  I let Sydney spill the beans to her family!

This is how I told my Scentsy team at our last meeting! (Video below)  It was fun to see their reactions!!!  This baby is going to smell good, love chocolate and love handbags before it's 2 years old :)  I just know it!  AND the baby will be loved by so many Scentsy Aunties!!!




1 comment:

  1. So fun! Congrats!! Can't wait to meet the little baby soon! :)

    ReplyDelete