Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The weeks of Baby Scott- 13 weeks


13 weeks-


Hello and welcome back!  This week my baby belly has popped!  People that I talk to say "you are so little" but I can feel it!  It's been fun telling more people!  I'm excited for this weekend, I get to tell my friend Jess Kollman Beckman and Erin Walquist and family!  I bet they don't see if coming!!!

Now you can see baby!!!!  


How far along? 13 Weeks, 2 Days
Maternity clothes? not yet, but I have 1 pair of jeans that fit me and I don't have to add a button extender!  Next week, might be the last week!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping so so this week.  I love naps and I have the best boss, because I can take a nap when ever I want to!
Best moment this week: Sharing the new with two good friends!  Jess is about 2 months ahead of me, so it will be awesome to have our kids so close in age!
Have you told family and friends: Family knows, my mom is starting to share with my cousins and aunts on the Goenner side.  Tony's aunt posted on Tony's Facebook wall, so the word is getting out there....hope none of you saw that!  It was a mad rush to delete it!
Miss Anything? Soda and a beer would be nice...but it's not that bad
Movement: Not yet... Hopefully SOON!
Food cravings: From time to time, cotton candy, still fruit mostly
Anything making you queasy or sick: just certain smells are still getting to me.  Ground beef, so so fun- I made a chicken lasagna the end of last week- the smell was awful, but I had to get past it and just eat it...and it did taste good!
Have you started to show yet: I woke up on Feb 21st and I felt a big difference!  I popped out a baby belly!
Gender prediction: Girl but now I catch myself saying "he"
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and moody- lots going on right now in life!
Looking forward to: sharing all of these new blog post with everyone!  Tomorrow (Friday 2-22-13) we find out what Ashley and Travis are having for their 3rd child!  Uncle Tony I'm sure is wanting another little Bella!


No comments:

Post a Comment