Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The weeks of Baby Scott- 12 weeks

12 weeks- 3 month- WOW were did the time go?


We have made it 12 weeks already- STILL sick, mostly at night.  About 7:30-8pm it sets in.  I've had many early night to bed.  I now listen to my 9pm Scentsy conference calls in my bed because I have a tummy ache.  But I don't mind it.  Oh wait, now everyone will know.  Hey- I'm still on!

It's been fun getting the weekly updates from www.thebump.com about how big baby is and what it is up to.  This week baby is starting to move it's hands and it's eyes are now stationed in the front of its face... didn't know they would or could be anywhere else.  The things I'm learning.

Looking forward to getting out of the 1st trimeter to see if I start to feel any better!



How far along? 12 Weeks, 2 Days
Maternity clothes? not yet but have started the hair binder trick around the button on my pants
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping ok, getting up more to hit the bathroom in the middle of the night
Best moment this week: Telling my 95 and 94 year old Grandparents that there is going to be another great grandchild and Aunt Barb and Uncle George while they are at "winter camp"!
Have you told family and friends: Family knows...this week I have been telling friends that are having bad days to hope that I can cheer them up! 
Miss Anything? Still Sushi and if you know me well, I have really started to miss my Mt. Dews... haven't heard one since Jan 1st!!!
Movement: Not yet... Hopefully SOON!
Food cravings: This week apples with Velata was a hit.  Caramel milk chocolate and apples at 10am, YES please
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells  of meat still get to me.
Have you started to show yet: Just a little bit more
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: felling better and getting back to feeling like myself

No comments:

Post a Comment