Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The weeks of Baby Scott- 11 weeks

By now I'm sure you have heard that we are having a BABY!  Tony and I are both excited!  This little one is growing so fast, I can't believe it!

We will show you week by week how fast it is going!

11 weeks- 


We were able to hear the heart beat for the 1st time.  It took a while, but then the Doctor found it.  Doc said everything sounds perfect!  It was a great check up- it was the first time meeting the Doctor and I'm happy to say, our nurse that told me "congrats, it's official, you are pregnant" suggested a great Doctor!

Doc asked many questions and we talk a lot about morning sickness.  Seeing I have had it for the past 6-8 weeks and it doesn't just happen in the morning for me...I have all DAY morning sickness.   Dr. assured me that it's normal and she likes to hear that moms to be are sick, she said "it means everything is going just the way it should be."  Well I have other thoughts about that... but as long as I can eat, I'm fine.

Here is a little clip about Baby's heart beat :)



How far along? 11 Weeks, 2 Days
Maternity clothes? not yet
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping ok and having TONS of dreams
Best moment this week: hearing the heart beat- going to Scentsy Spring Sprint and sharing the news with Jeri Franz. Just love that lady! And it was fun to tell her in person! She's a good secret keeper too!
Have you told family and friends: Most of the Family knows...this week we started to tell more of our friends
Miss Anything? Right now, Sushi. I have been craving it like crazy!
Movement: Not yet... Hopefully SOON!
Food cravings: Pears, veggies, oranges, cupcakes and cake too!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells are really getting to me. I made a roast in the crock pot and it was the worst smell in the world. I didn't want to keep cooking it, but I couldn't throw it away either.
Have you started to show yet: Just a tiny bit!
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! but I can be moody- right Tony
Looking forward to: hearing the heart beat again at the next appt!


Last week we received our 1st gift for the baby.  It came at the perfect time.  I was laid up in bed with the flu on Tuesday and then Wednesday I thought I was getting better so I did too much and was back in bed all day Thursday and most of Friday with influenza!

Thanks Erin, Chad and Celia Brousseau :)

Baby's First outfit and blanket :)




No comments:

Post a Comment