Sunday, May 12, 2013

Baby Scott 24 Weeks

Happy Mother's Day!
Wishing all of the wonderful mother's out there a very special day!  May all of your days in the next year be filled with love and laughter and not just this one special day!
Thank you Mary Lynne Goenner, Penny Scott, Marcy Gammell and Gwen Scott for all of the unconditional love that you show Tony and myself and our little cupcake!  We are so lucky and blessed to have you as our mother's and grandmother's!  We love you more than you can imagine!

Today at church, during the children's service, Pastor Elizabeth read this story to the children.  If you have little ones I hope you read this to them!   No matter what we did as kids or how big we are, our Mother's (and Father's) will always love us!  Don't forget to use those words to your loved ones!



How far along? 24 Weeks 5 days
Maternity clothes? mostly
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping well
Miss Anything? A cold beer...but only when we are at dinner and everyone is having one.
Movement: My guts have to be black and blue from all of the movement in the last three days.  I don't know if baby had a growth spurt or if it is just stronger...but oh my, Bay Scott if a mover and shaker! 
Food cravings: Apples and Caramel- yummmmm...can't get enough of that this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: still cold meat or leftovers
Best moment this week:  Being able to be a Mom on Mother's day!  For as long as I can remember, one of my dreams in life was to be a mom, and now I sit here typing with a kicking baby in my tummy for the first time in my life.  This is a mother's day I will never forget.  This is for real... scared but yet so excited for the next chapter of life! 
Have you started to show yet: Yep, there is no hiding it!
Gender prediction: I don't even know anymore... 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In for maybe another week...I wouldn't say that I'm super happy to have an outtie soon
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I have been very moody... crying at the Morning TV shows and or with any heart warming story and then laughing so hard that I have to sit down to not have side pain the next minute.  
Looking forward to: Next weekend I'm looking forward to my little cousin's wedding!  It's hard to believe Kyle is getting married!  So excited for Brittani to be part of our family!  


No comments:

Post a Comment