Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Baby Scott 26 Weeks


Hello!  Happy Days to you!
This week my one request for you, as a reader...live life like it was your last day!  
I'm going to try to do that more often in my life too.  It's to easy to get caught up in everything!  Do something today that makes you happy, smile, excited and most of all loved!

Thanks for sharing this journey with us!  Tony, Nacho and I are getting more and more excited for this baby to be here, but we are grateful for the time we have today to spend together!

How far along? 26 Weeks 
Maternity clothes? mostly
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping well
Miss Anything? being able to get off the floor or off the sofa...quickly
Movement: The amount of movement is crazy!  Sunday, May 19th was the 1st day I actually saw my WHOLE stomach move because of the baby.  Monday night at dinner, Tony was able to see the action.  Weird and so cool at the same time.  Tuesday Morning, baby was dancing around.  We both were able to see the movement.  It was awesome!   Grandma Goenner was able to feel her first kick on Tuesday night too!  Lots of movement this week!
Food cravings: This week, I crave all and any food that I see.  Apples and Strawberries are still my fav...and Ice Cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: baked beans did it to me on Monday night... that's a first
Best moment this week:  The massive amount of movement.  That is so cool!!!!   
Gender prediction: I don't even know anymore... 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in for this week...don't know how long that will last!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mood swings- YES- who signed up for that!
Looking forward to: getting the baby's room more pulled together.  I have a lot of work to clean and downsize my office and then to fill the room with baby stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment