Friday, March 1, 2013

Baby Scott 14 weeks

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a great week!  Today in Minnesota it is 19 degrees and SUNNY!   Which to us is a nice sneak peek of SPRING!  We hope that you all have a great weekend!!!
Take care- Ann, Tony, Nacho and Baby!

14 weeks-



The lemon is from my Aunt and Uncle's Lemon tree in Arizona!  They shipped a few back to MN this week!                            Perfect timing Barb and George!  Thanks for the Lemon's!  



How far along? 14 Weeks, 4 Days
Maternity clothes? not yet
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping ok, Last night was up from about 1:30-4:30am- I must be getting ready for when baby comes
Best moment this week: Today I was able to have lunch with some great friends from Marco.  It's great to see each other again and to catch up!
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss Anything? last night we went to the Blueline and Noel's beer looked really good!
Movement: Not yet... Hopefully SOON!
Food cravings: Popsicles this week and pears
Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of Egg's got me this morning...yuk!
Have you started to show yet: I'm starting to feel my body change and I can totally see the difference.   My lower ribcage area is really sore the last two days...weird.
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody at times.  Tears a little here and there...
Looking forward to: I want to feel movement and to see the baby!!!






Don't forget to swing by the 2013 spring Just Between Friend Sale next week.  Bring in the last picture to get in free on Friday!!!  Tell them Ann sent you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment