Thursday, March 7, 2013

Baby Scott 15 weeks

Week 15 or 3.66 months or 105 day, oh baby you have grown!

It's crazy to see how fast things have gone already!  We just want to thank everyone for all of the kind words and encouragement that you have shown us.  We are so lucky to have such great friends and family!  We look forward to welcoming the baby and we know if will be loved by so many!!!  Thank you!


How far along? 15 Weeks, 2 Days
Maternity clothes? not yet- close- very close as you can see in the picture
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping really good this week
Miss Anything? Nothing to bad this week.
Movement: Not yet... Hopefully SOON!
Food cravings: Cotton Candy came back this week.  And I would LOVE a Mountain Dew... but I'm not even going to trust myself with 1.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of meat cooking
Best moment this week: Getting an email from one of my past Just For Kix Camp dancer!  It was the sweetest thing!!! How sweet is this cute email!  Thanks Avery :)

Hi Ann,
Congratulations! I am so happy for you that you will be having a baby. I can't wait for you to have your baby.
Your Friend,
Avery R.

Have you started to show yet: So last week and early this week, by ribcage was hurting.  This week, the "growing" belly moved up...so now I understand why things were hurting
Gender prediction: Girl- I go back and forth.  It seems like when I tell people that I have been sick, I get "it's a girl"  so we'll see.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week was good.  :)
Looking forward to: I want to feel movement and to see the baby!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment