Friday, March 15, 2013

Baby Scott Week 16


Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a great week.
Here is a little update from 16 weeks!
Today in MN it was snowing yet again.  It's March 15th and a year ago it was 60   We are all pretty sick of the snow and ice.  Looking forward to spring and summer, that's for sure!

How far along? 16 Weeks, 3 Days
Maternity clothes? having a hard time fitting into before baby clothes and Maternity.  Everything in maternity is too big for me and I'm about to pop out of my before baby clothes.  Looking forward to spring and summer so I can wear dresses and not have to worry about it!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping really good this week
Miss Anything? Sushi craving came back...
Movement: Not yet... Hopefully SOON!
Food cravings: VELATA- oh boy.  I was never one to like chocolate or even dark chocolate before Baby Scott.  But now, I can't get enough of it.  Strawberries and apples are my favorite with the Caramel Milk chocolate.  Good thing I sell it and have plenty of stock of chocolate.  Also, new this week...cole slaw, at night is when that one hits me...around 10pm, lovely!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still the smell of meat cooking.  But it is getting better!
Best moment this week: Tony took a big personal life step.  Baby and I are so proud of him!!!  We love you so much Tony!
Have you started to show yet: Yep- it's there.  Harder to hide from people we haven't told yet, because we haven't seen them.
Gender prediction: I don't know anymore.  It changes once I talk to people!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy
Looking forward to: to my next Dr appt on Tuesday March 19th.  I'm also looking forward to seeing some of my dance friends this weekend at some JFK dance competitions.  Some of them don't know yet.  Christina is going to be SHOCKED!  I can't wait to show her my baby bump!




Haven't heard about Velata- check it out on my website- https://bigdipper.velata.us

No comments:

Post a Comment