Sunday, March 24, 2013

Baby Scott 17 Weeks

Hello, Hello, Hello!
Another Week!  They go so fast!
Today is March 24th, 1st week of spring, and there is still a lot of snow!  Ready for it to melt!


How far along? 17 Weeks
Maternity clothes? I just purchased my 1st dress/shirt this week.  I hope that it will last me through the Spring :)  
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping really good this week- crazy dreams!!!  Very Crazy... they are typically always about having a baby. 
Miss Anything? not to bad this week
Movement: Not yet... Hopefully SOON!
Food cravings: still sweets and Ice cream... I could use a DQ treat right about now!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still the smell of meat cooking.  But it is getting better!
Best moment this week: I had a Dr appt on Tuesday and heard the heart beat again.  That's so cool!  It took a while for the Dr. to find the baby.  It's still on the higher side.   Doc said everything is going well.  Ultrasound is on April 10th.  And early birthday present for me!
Have you started to show yet: Can't miss it!
Gender prediction: This week, all of my dreams about babies, I have had a boy... so this week, Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy
Looking forward to: Easter in WI this year!  Excited to see Tony's Family!  



This picture is of Nacho sitting on the baby, just a purring away!
I think Nacho and baby are going to the best of friends!
I think Nacho look so peaceful in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment